RNM has been utilizing reclamation systems in our designs for many years. In fact, we have in excess of 400,000 gallons of rainwater storage installed in North Carolina. The collected water is most frequently utilized for toilet flushing, but is often utilized for irrigation as well.
Cooling tower make-up is another excellent application for reclaimed rainwater. Rainwater reclamation helps to conserve our precious natural resources and ultimately saves our customers on their utility bills.
RNM designed rainwater collection systems are installed at the following locations:
- Smith Middle School, Chapel Hill, NC
- Rashkis Elementary School, Chapel Hill, NC
- Morris Grove Elementary School, Chapel Hill, NC
- Chapel Hill Town Operations Facility
- Durham Technical Community College, Orange Campus
- Watauga County High School
- Briar Chapel Middle School, Chatham County, NC
- New Middle School, Orange County, NC
- Balsam Mountain Preserve, Jackson County, NC
- UNC Chapel Hill Boshamer Stadium